We are excited to announce the official opening of our Infant & Toddler Preschool Programs!
Infant Daycare Program enrolls babies 6 weeks to 18 months.
Toddler Program enrolls children from 18 months to 36 months.
Preschool 3 enrolls for children turning three years old before the school year.
Preschool 4 enrolls for children turning four years old before the start of the school year.
All day preschool program running from 8:05 am to 3:00 pm with extended care available 6:30 am to 6:00 pm.
We accept Working Connections Child Care.
Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) in Preschool
- Our preschool is engaging and discovery-based. Students are taught to be problem solvers in and out of the classroom.
- Students gain skills to think critically while emphasizing teamwork and creating respect for the learning of their classmates.
- Daily opportunities to grow in a warm and collaborative environment.
- We encourage working with different materials which grows creativity and hand-eye coordination while promoting independence in learning.
- We encourage experimentation and teamwork while developing necessary academic and social skills.
Individualized instruction based on an understanding children’s abilities and their progression
Project-based, STEM, and faith curriculums that prepare your child for primary school education at Pope St. John XXIII STEM Academy
Click to learn more about our accreditations:
Meet our team: