Visitation Catholic STEM Academy was founded so that every member of our community could form a relationship with Christ. Visitation is guided by the virtues of Mary and the Catholic faith. In partnership with families and the parish, we inspire a diverse community of learners to follow Christ, pursue understanding, and transform the world, in a STEM-integrated, project-based environment.
Our Student Learning Expectations
A Graduate of Visitation Catholic STEM Academy will demonstrate…
- Pray and participate in the sacramental life of the Catholic Church.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the traditions, teachings and practices of the Catholic Church.
- Demonstrate integrity through integration of faith and morality for guidance in decision making.
2. Lifelong Learning
- Understand and apply knowledge in all academic areas, including science, technology, engineering, mathematics.
- Communicate thoughts and opinions effectively and respectfully
- Analyze, interpret, evaluate, and think critically to solve problems using a variety of resources and strategies, including project-based learning.
- Persevere for excellence in all endeavors, valuing every life situation as a learning experience.
3. Loving Kindness
- Demonstrate tolerance, courtesy, and respect among people of all cultures.
- Act as stewards of the earth through faithful participation in school and parish service projects on local and global levels.
- Embrace all students, families, parishioners, and community members.